You have unsaved changes. If you choose to leave all changes will be discarded.
Author: MikroElektronika Team
Last Updated: 2014-11-21
Category: Development Systems
Downloaded: 956 times
Followed by: 5 users
Control two relays remotely through simple web interface controller by NODE.js server.
Using BeagleBone (Black), BeagleBone click SHIELD (http://www.mikroe.com/click/beaglebone-shield/) and Relay click (http://www.mikroe.com/click/relay/) board.
Do you want to subscribe in order to receive notifications regarding "Remote Relay Control Example (BeagleBone Black)" changes.
Do you want to unsubscribe in order to stop receiving notifications regarding "Remote Relay Control Example (BeagleBone Black)" changes.
Do you want to report abuse regarding "Remote Relay Control Example (BeagleBone Black)".
|DOWNLOAD LINK||RELATED COMPILER||CONTAINS|
|1416569473_remote_relay_con_other_other.zip [2.12KB]||Other Compiler||
Connect Relay click to BeagleBone Black using BeagleBone click SHIELD.View full image
- Extract the archive to desired folder on your BB(B).
- Edit the port variable if some other app is already listening on port 8888.
- Comment/Uncommnet pin definitions depending on used mikroBUS socket.
- Navigate to folder with projec files in Terminal and execute: node app.js
- Using ifconfig in terminal you can find the IP address of the device (IP.IP.IP.IP).
- Use the IP address with configured port number to acccess Remote Relay Control application
- Type in browser address bar: IP.IP.IP.IP:PORT
For example if IP address is 192.168.7.2 and port is by default 8888.
Browser addressbar: 192.168.7.2:8888