You have unsaved changes. If you choose to leave all changes will be discarded.
Author: Aleksandar Vukelic
Last Updated: 2013-06-11
Category: Other Codes
Downloaded: 1116 times
Followed by: 3 users
Datasheet Manager is a simple tool for organizing MCU datasheets. It can work as a standalone application or as a tool from IDE of all mikroE compilers. It allows you to filter/view/download/delete datasheets for all MCU families supported by mikroE compilers.
Do you want to subscribe in order to receive notifications regarding "Datasheet Manager" changes.
Do you want to unsubscribe in order to stop receiving notifications regarding "Datasheet Manager" changes.
Do you want to report abuse regarding "Datasheet Manager".
|DOWNLOAD LINK||RELATED COMPILER||CONTAINS|
|1370978647_datasheet_manage_other_other.zip [131.16KB]||Other Compiler||
- Fixed: Opening/downloading of the datasheets in IDE tool mode for MCU families other than PIC
(thanks to Jan for reporting this)
- Added: config file (saving state of the "Show downloaded only" checkbox and selected MCU family)
- Fixed: "Show downloaded only" checkbox state is now preserved when changing MCU family
- Fixed: small bug caused by the changes introduced in v1.01
- Added: "Download All" context menu item
- Fixed: Grid behavior after delete/download operations
- Initial release
Standalone modeView full image
mE IDE Tool modeView full image
mE IDE Tool ConfigurationView full image